2011 m. balandžio 15 d., penktadienis

Personality


What is mean personality? A brief definition would be that personality is made up of the characteristic patterns of thoughts, feelings and behaviors that make a person unique. In addition to this, personality arises from within the individual and remains fairly consistent throughout life.

I have done "Jung typology test". Results have shown that I am more introvert than extrovert. It is mean, that I am concerned with the inner world of the mind. Introverts like thinking exploring their thoughts and feelings. They often avoid social situations because being around people drains their energy. This is true even if they have good social skills. After being with people for any length of time, such as at a party, they need time to "recharge".

Feeling preference - 100%. Feeling refers to how people make decisions. I am ruled by my heart instead of my head. Feeling people are subjective and make decisions based on principles and values.

Intuition preference - 62%. Intuition prefer to how people process data. Intuitive people focus on the future and the possibilities. Moreover, I can read between the lines, I am abstract thinker.

And the last result - judging(56%). Judging people like order, organization. Also, they like to have things planned and settled. I think it is absolutely true.

References: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
                  http://www.personalitypage.com/html/info.html

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą